Book a Tent, Caravan, Camper or Motorhome
Our online booking engine allows you to book and pay securely (Payment in full therefore no deposit taken) with a debit or credit card using PayPal / Visa / Visa Debit / Mastercard. You do not need a PayPal account to complete your payment!
Please review our booking Terms & Conditions below.
Tent Pitch Space - Low Season €15.00/High Season(July&August) €18.00 per night (standard size 4 man tent) based on double occupancy
Caravan & Car / Motorhome / Camper – Low Season €20.00/High Season(July&August) €22.00 per night based on double occupancy
Additional Adult €5.00 per night
Additional Child (0 – 9) €FREE
Additional Child (10 – 15) €3.00 per night
Additional Child (16 + ) €5.00 per night
Extra Car €5.00 per day/night
Awning €5.00 per day
Electricity €5.00 per night – see our full list of facilities here.
If you are having any problems booking on line (please contact us directly).
Terms and Conditions
Our guests’ enjoyment and safety is paramount and with this in mind the following terms and conditions have been devised. We kindly ask you to familiarise yourself with them before deciding to stay with us. The complete Terms & Conditions can be found by clicking here but for your convenience the following is a summary of the main terms and conditions applicable:
- Your arrival is welcome from 2pm onwards and all pitches must be vacated by 12 noon on day of departure.
- Customers will be informed of their pitch number on arrival, the pitch is allocated according to the specified requirements made at the time of booking and is determined by the computerised booking system. Whilst every effort will be made to meet specific requirements for a particular pitch e.g. for disabled customers, no guarantee can be given. All caravans/motorhomes must be set up in positions as indicated by staff. Before pitching please ensure you have checked you pitch number, as specified on arrival, to avoid being asked to move.
- A minimum of 14 days written notice in advance of arrival date is required if you wish to cancel your booking.
- Please note no groundsheets are permitted in awnings.
- A copy of the park information sheet will be provided on arrival, it is your responsibility to read this.
In making an online booking you are accepting our full terms and conditions. If you have any particular requirements or requests that will make your stay with us more enjoyable please do not hesitate to contact us as we will endeavor to facilitate you as best we can.