Book a Tent, Caravan, Camper or Motorhome
Our online booking engine allows you to book and pay securely (Payment in full therefore no deposit taken) with a debit or credit card using PayPal / Visa / Visa Debit / Mastercard. You do not need a PayPal account to complete your payment!
PLEASE NOTE: For June & August Bank Holiday Weekend bookings please contact us by telephone on + 353 851655917 as a Three night minimum stay applies (Arriving Friday)
Terms and Conditions
Our guests’ enjoyment and safety is paramount and with this in mind the following terms and conditions have been devised. We kindly ask you to familiarise yourself with them before deciding to stay with us. The complete Terms & Conditions can be found by clicking here but for your convenience the following is a summary of the main terms and conditions applicable:
IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE YOU CHECK AVAILABILITY FOR CARAVAN & CAMPING
- Bookings for Caravan and Camping are made online or by telephone on +353 85 1655917
- Advance booking is essential for weekends, high season and bank holidays. There is no minimum stay for touring/camping, except for Bank Holiday weekends (3 night minimum).
- Full contact details are required at time of booking with full payment
- Your arrival is welcome from 2pm onwards and all pitches must be vacated by 12 noon on day of departure.
- Customers will be informed of their pitch number on arrival, the pitch is allocated according to the specified requirements made at the time of booking and is determined by the computerised booking system. Whilst every effort will be made to meet specific requirements for a particular pitch e.g. for disabled customers, no guarantee can be given. All caravans/motorhomes must be set up in positions as indicated by staff. Before pitching please ensure you have checked you pitch number, as specified on arrival, to avoid being asked to move.
- Children must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times while on site and when using the toilet/shower facilities.
- Dogs may be permitted and individual consent must be sought before any dog is brought to the park.
- Please note no groundsheets are permitted in awnings.
- A minimum of 14 days written notice in advance of arrival date is required if you wish to cancel your booking.
- If you’re joining another family/families on the park, please call for approval first before booking on
- A copy of the park information sheet will be provided on arrival, it is your responsibility to read this.
- Read our Terms & Conditions before you Check Availability
PLEASE NOTE: Boortree Touring & Camping is a quiet, respectable, family-run park. We cater for couples and families with children. We DO NOT cater for adult/teen groups, hens/stags or those who are looking to stay up at night past our strict family curfew. We have a strict noise curfew from 10.00p.m. and we DO NOT tolerate any behaviour at any time that disturbs neighbouring families (including, but not limited to, foul language, rowdy behaviour etc.). If you book and you cannot follow the Park’s Rules, then you will be asked to leave with no refund. NO EXCEPTIONS!
In making an online booking or by telephone you are accepting our full terms and conditions. If you have any particular requirements or requests that will make your stay with us more enjoyable please do not hesitate to contact us as we will endeavor to facilitate you as best we can.
Tent Pitch Space - Low Season €15.00/High Season(July&August) €18.00 per night (standard size 4 man tent) based on double occupancy
Caravan & Car / Motorhome / Camper – Low Season €20.00/High Season(July&August) €22.00 per night based on double occupancy
Additional Adult €5.00 per night
Additional Child (0 – 9) €FREE
Additional Child (10 – 15) €3.00 per night
Additional Child (16 + ) €5.00 per night
Extra Car €5.00 per day/night
Awning €5.00 per day
Electricity €5.00 per night - see our full list of facilities here.
If you are having any problems booking on line (please contact us directly).